Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happy Birthday to our little Cowboy!


And what a party we had!!! Our dear family and friends sure know how to show Jacob that he is loved!!! I think we had about 50 people crammed-packed in our small house to wish Jacob a very happy 1st birthday on Saturday. Cowboy Jake was a bit overwhelmed but he sure did turn on the charm as everyone sent him wonderful birthday wishes.

Jonathan and I would like to thank everyone for coming to Jacob's party and for being so flexible as many different kids (very tiny babies included) came to enjoy the festivities. Jacob racked up on new toys, books, and clothes. This little boy is definately spoiled rotten. and again - Jonathan and I are so very thankful for all of Jacob's loot.

The little guy did not disappoint when it came time for cake. Jacob just picked up his cupcake and started shoving it into his mouth. I was a bit surprised at his efforts but hey---it is HIS PARTY and he can eat cake however he wants to! Enjoy the pics....we sure enjoyed the party.
Thank yall for coming!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute cake, so glad Jacob had a good birthday. Here's to another great year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun party! Happy birthday Jacob :-)

    ReplyDelete