Okay, TuTu is Grandmother in Hawaiian for some of you that don't know! We enjoyed ourSunday stroll to Duncanville today-that is about 1 hour south of McKinney and across the river....The Trinity River that is...but it is well worth the journey. Jacob enjoys his visits with his Grandparents and their 4 dogs. It usually is a circus when we arrive since we bring Rebel and Ace. 4 adults, 1 baby, and 6 dogs...you do the math!
So the news of the day.... we were able to get my work computer up and running at Tutu's house so I can have help when Jonathan goes out of town. Most of you know that Jonathan travels some for work and I usually freak out since the boxers can be quite challenging and now we have a newborn to care for. But, crisis solved! My parents will be able to help me with Jacob and the boxers while I remain working. They might choose another river to move across after we invade their lives for a week at a time. We shall see!

Yeah, for your blog! Even though I already pretty much know what is going on with you, this is still fun. :)
ReplyDeleteVanessa
Yeah, I'm glad that you joined the blogging world! I love to keep up with everyone this way. Have fun this week! I don't do well by myself either. Mike is out of town this week, so I have my sister staying with me, so I can stay at home. :)
ReplyDelete